Complaint Review: Suntrup Kia West

Suntrup Kia West
14116 Manchester Road Baldwin, Missouri USA

Suntrup Kia West misleading and dishonest Baldwin Missouri

*Author of original report: Satisfaction

I am going to make a full report on my experience with this company on Tuesday the 9th of July if I have not gotten a response back from them by that day.  I went on their website today and clicked on the 'contact tab' and wrote to them what my complaint is.  I feel it is the right thing to do to give them a couple of days to contact me.

I feel I am being taken advantage of by this dealerships pre owned sales manager.  My son came in from another state to purchase a vehicle for me and then went back home believing the words spoken during the transaction would be honored.  My son paid cash using his CC.

I have had nothing but frustration.  I am 66 years old and do not need this added stress in my life.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 07/05/2013 11:34 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Suntrup-Kia-West/Baldwin-Missouri-63011/Suntrup-Kia-West-misleading-and-dishonest-Baldwin-Missouri-1064616. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Suntrup Kia West

Satisfaction

AUTHOR: Jackie J - ()

I am satisfied with the Suntrup Dealership for doing what they said they would do, when this vehicle was purchased.