Complaint Review: super 8 motel

• Phone:
  • Web:
  • Category: Motels

super 8 motel ripoff and very rude people working there phoenix Arizona

I stayed there over the holidays was told me nice place and prices was I wrong the over charge me for my room by 30 a day the owner mark was rude and dress like a drug dealer he told me any problems let him know he lies would not refund my room for the right place used the f-word to me and asked me what I want some head or drug he can do is told him was not into the gays seen or drugs just want a fair price and a clean room had to leave room was dirty and I had the police officers kick in the door 4 doors from me and taking people to jail for drugs and they were Mexican guys fighting with the police officers and I talked to the manger told me if I don't like it there leave you will lose your money no.

Refund if I stay with get me a hooker cheap and if I was into man he could do me good for the problem with the police there told him no pack up and left so please don't stay at super 8 motel in phoenix Arizona on black canyon Hwy unless you are gay man that like drug and get anal sex with the management team worse place I ever stay at in Arizona I rate that place a - 1000 plus all I see working there are wet backs now us citizens who need the job not trying to sale drugs and hooking there so please stay away not anything for a nice family to stay there a dump dirty rude people working and alot more they don't even have their employees dressed up in unfroms look like a crack house the need to put mark and his dad in jail for running a motel that like a hooking and drugs

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 01/05/2014 08:38 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/super-8-motel-/phoenix-Arizona-85053/super-8-motel-ripoff-and-very-rude-people-working-there-phoenix-Arizona-1113161. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on super 8 motel