occasions

128 hwy 61 connector Villa Rica, Georgia USA
  • Phone: 770-459-8000
  • Web:
  • Category: Hotel

Super 8 VILLA Rica, Newport Ventures, Alpharetta Ga Anthony Patel (Tony) Horrific, Disgusting, Nasty Hotel owned by Middle Eastern Slum lord Anthony Patel/Tony Villa Rica Georgia

#! DO not!!  book a room with the Super 8 hotel in Villa Rica Ga.

I made the mistake of booking a room for holiday travel to vist relatives in Ga.

upon ARRIVING!! @ THE HOTEL, THE LOBBY AREA WAS CLEAN & BRIGHT the staff was very nice, that All changed

when i walked in to my room, I requested a non smoking room, the room reaked of cigarette smoke and other smells!!

It STUNK!!

I went back and requsted another room. explaining the problem with the room!!

I was given another room and assured that I would be happy!!  This one was even worse if you can imagine.

the carpet was filthy, the bath was filthy, When I pulled the covers on the bed there were blood stains on the sheets.

My Husband walked in with our dog from a potty break, he stated the area out side was littered with trash and old condoms.

there was some intertesting negotations going on  also in the parking lot.  there was no!! way I was going to spend the night in that hotel. you would need a Hasmat suit!!  The health dept should be notified.

I returned to front Desk and told them I wanted to canel the reservation due to the fact the conditions were unsatisfACTORY!! CAN YOU BELIEVE!! they tried to get me to stay and give me another room, I saw enough!!

NO WAY!! I wanted to know the name of the owner, the staff was reluctant  I did get the name of the company

and the owner name off the Business Lic. I fully intend to contact super 8 & wyndam this place should be closed

down!! The owner should have to take responsibility !!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 01/02/2014 09:33 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Super-8-VILLA-Rica-Newport-Ventures-Alpharetta-Ga/Villa-Rica-Georgia-30180/Super-8-VILLA-Rica-Newport-Ventures-Alpharetta-Ga-Anthony-Patel-Tony-Horrific-Disgus-1112253. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Super 8 VILLA Rica, Newport Ventures, Alpharetta Ga

Wal-Mart.com USA, LLC