Complaint Review: Super 8 Waco University

• Updated: Sat, May 04, 2013

• Reported By: Pedro — San antonio Texas
Super 8 Waco University
1320 South Jack Kultgen Freeway Waco, Texas USA

Super 8 Waco University The problem there website transfered me to easytobook.com and gave me the wrong dates, I could not locate easytobook.com on the phone, to get it changed, finally I got a phone number to hotel.com, supposely talk to the manager at the location verabally to have a room for me, when I got there there was no reservation, hotel and super 8 manager lied on the reservation, and try to sell me something higher. They were very unconsiderate and rude, they need to be report to the feds and the authorities for false advertisment and running a scam with anothe website. Waco Texas

I am very disappoineted about motel 8 in waco runninng a scam with the website transerfed me to easytobook.com which they are not answering their telephones at all, the problem they changed my dates from the may 3 to 4 may 2013, they gave me may 12 to 13 may 2013 nor the super motel 8 headquarters did not want to change my dates, because they said it was a third party made the reservations, they gave me a number to expedia, which they went to hotel.com. The employee from hotel.com talked to the manager of motel 8 in waco by the university, and changed the date back where I previously reserved, but when I went to the motel 8 here was no reservation nor their want to change the dates, so  I called hotel 8 again, and talked to the motel 8 again to changed the date, the management of the motel 8 went I dont have any more room on the special, they try me to make another reservation on higher price, which it was bull, they need to ran authorities on the place and also the feds to shut place down. I am very disconnent about the place. they would not give the refund because they dont have a place to call and some answer.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 05/04/2013 04:55 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Super-8-Waco-University/Waco-Texas-76706/Super-8-Waco-University-The-problem-there-website-transfered-me-to-easytobookcom-and-ga-1048488. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Super 8 Waco University