Complaint Review: Super Bandz

• Updated: Fri, July 12, 2013

• Reported By: Mike — Greensboro Georgia
Super Bandz
1170 Tree Swallow Dr., Suite 318, Winter Springs, Select State/Province USA

Super Bandz WILL NOT HONOR WARRANTY CLAIMS/CUSTOMER SERVICE REFUSES TO ANSWER CALLS Winter Springs Florida

*Author of original report: Finally Received Replacement 24 days later!

I purchased this band for $32.70 on 6/23/12 with the understanding it had a LIFETIME warranty. After 1 year (6/24/13) the band became damaged and I returned it in the package given to me when purchased as I was instructed. I even sent several emails to Super Bandz prior to sending the band back to make sure we all understood it was coming and that I wanted it replaced with the same band & same color. Reply emails from Super Bandz agreed.

I was told replacements would go out within 3-5 days from receipt of the damaged band. Super Bandz received my damaged band on 6/26/13, it si now 7/12/13 and no replacement.

I have called the phone number a dozen times and only get a recording that says leave a message. I heva sent several emails to Customer Service over the last 16 days only to receive 1 email back stating "your new band is on the way". I have asked for a phone number to reach a REAL person. I have asked for tracking information. I have received NOTHING in the way of supporting this companies warranty policy.

I have also requested my money back if the cannot produce the replacement, with no reply.

DO NOT BUY THIS PRODUCT-THEY DO NOT HONOR THEIR WARRANT.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 07/12/2013 12:18 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Super-Bandz/Winter-Springs-Select-StateProvince-32708/Super-Bandz-WILL-NOT-HONOR-WARRANTY-CLAIMSCUSTOMER-SERVICE-REFUSES-TO-ANSWER-CALLS-Winte-1066508. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Super Bandz

Finally Received Replacement 24 days later!

AUTHOR: Mike - ()

Fair is fair, I finally received my warranty replacement on July 20, 2013. Nothing close to 3-5 work days I was promised.

Although Super Bandz did honor the warranty eventually after 24 days I STILL have not had any of my phone calls returned or questions answered. This Customer Service is still the worst I have experienced.