Complaint Review: super cycles and scooters

• Submitted: Wed, December 04, 2013
  • Updated: Wed, December 04, 2013

• Reported By: laura wibowo — la puente California
super cycles and scooters
1131 dick pond rd, myrtle beach, sc, 29575 myrtle beach, South Carolina USA

super cycles and scooters they gave me defective product but refuse to refund myrtle beach South Carolina

i bought a scooter from super cycles and scooter and when i got it i figured that i can not tighten handle bar. i contacted them and talked to chris the owner, he said that i needed to ask somebody who is stronger than me to tighten the handlebar. After having a mechanic to check it out, they said the scooter company has tricked me because the handlebar will never be tighten down.

i called chris and emailed him that his scooter is defect and very dangerous. He replied me to return it back. I also asked him who is going to pay shipping since that scooter is 95 lbs weight and big dimension. he told me if that is his mistake, he would pay back the shipping cost. i was very happy with his responds. I have all the emails from him.

i used fedex to return back the scooter that costed me $200 with tracking number. when i know chris already got it back, i called him and he apologized and wondered how come his product is defect, he said i was his first customer for 10 years experience had this kind of problem. [continued below]....

.....

short story, i asked and reminded him about shipping cost, and he started giving me a lot excuses about how expensive the cost. I told him that fedex gave me a regular customer rate, not a company rate. i even emailed chris the invoice. Chris kept me waiting by saying that he would complain to fedex about the price.

i kept insisting that he need to pay my shipping cost as he promised before. But when i called him for forth time, he heard my voice, he just hang me up.

i just want him to pay $200 for the shipping cost that he promised already. if he doesn't pay, he will pay it in the future!!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 12/04/2013 01:03 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/super-cycles-and-scooters/myrtle-beach-South-Carolina-29575/super-cycles-and-scooters-they-gave-me-defective-product-but-refuse-to-refund-myrtle-beac-1104176. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on super cycles and scooters