Complaint Review: Super Deal car sales

• Updated: Tue, March 18, 2014

• Reported By: travis — columbus Ohio
Super Deal car sales
160 S. Hamilton Road Whitehall, Ohio USA

Super Deal car sales - Mike ,car salesman, Mike sold me a piece of crap and lied and said nothin was wrong except the panel sometimes, He lied and it needs $5000 worth of parts. He sold me a warranty also that is fake and covers nothing. $3500 down the drain. Whitehall Ohio

The bald man, Mike sold me a '03 Volvo S60 with a 3 month warranty for almost $3500 total. He told me nothing was wrong with the car except the panel messes up every once in a while, which I saw. During the test drive, it drove great, and sounded great. A couple weeks later, its horrible. It wont start sometimes, the steering went out, it even overheated and died. I took it to the dealership service center and told them what was wrong. I found out that the a*****e lied. It needs $5000 worth of parts fixed/replaced. I also found out, the warranty doesnt cover anything. It's fake. I paid $100 for just it.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 03/18/2014 05:10 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Super-Deal-car-sales/Whitehall-Ohio-43213/Super-Deal-car-sales-Mike-car-salesman-Mike-sold-me-a-piece-of-crap-and-lied-and-said-1131663. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Super Deal car sales