Complaint Review: super discount transmission

• Updated: Fri, November 08, 2013

• Reported By: ciarrab — phoenix Arizona
super discount transmission
2330 west glendale ave phoenix, Arizona USA

super discount transmission Ripped me off, broke stearing colum, ran all my gas out, ruined my altanator, ruined my interior with grease, backed into something, after 6 times in the shop and $3,500 later truck still not running right.. phoenix Arizona

I took my 2000 chevy 3500 pickup in for a shifting problem. I had found out later from an electrical shop that it was not the transmission it was an electrical problem. I paid $3,500 dollars for a rebuilt transmission. I have taken the truck back 6 times in the last month. I had taken it back twice with a full tank of gas. They ran out all my gas each time. My interior has grease stains on it. My door handel is broke. They backed into something there is a big white paint spot on my rear bumper.

After the second time of them working on the transmission they tell my my computer is bad. So I pay $250.00 to get a new one. They have also blown up my alternator. After they have worked on it my blinkers quit working. I asked them to fix it. They have cracked my stearing colum. My truck to this day is still not running right. My drive way is full of transmission fluid and the transmission is still slipping. I have to call and ask if my truck is ready after a week. When I call they say oh yeah it is ready. Why didn't I get a phone call.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 11/08/2013 07:14 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/super-discount-transmission/phoenix-Arizona-85021/super-discount-transmission-Ripped-me-off-broke-stearing-colum-ran-all-my-gas-out-ruin-1097854. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on super discount transmission