- Report: #1119165
Report - Rebuttal - Arbitrate
Complaint Review: Super Discount Transmission
Super Discount Transmission3220 East McDowell Rd Phoenix, Arizona USA
Super Discount Transmission THEY LIE, THEY CAUSE MORE DAMAGE AND THEN TAKE NO OWNERSHIP Phoenix Arizona
A business' first
line of defense
on the Internet.
If your business is
willing to make a
Click here now..
THEY LIE, THEY CAUSE MORE DAMAGE AND THEN TAKE NO OWNERSHIP
My transmission failed a block from their location. I had no choice but to allow them to work on my transmission. They hoisted my truck up and it was clear that my transmission was leaking everywhere, yet there were no other leaks visible from other areas of the truck.
After a few days and $3,000 later, they call and tell me that my Radiator also failed. They changed their story multiple times, as I shared that the radiator was brand new and had just been installed six months earlier.
They really started to scramble and change their story to get me to pay them $1,000 to replace the radiator. I immediately sensed their lies within their stories, and that fact was the radiator was under full warranty with parts and labor at another shop. They did everything possible to stop me from taking my truck to the radiator shop.
I had it towed to the Radiator shop, and the mechanic there immediately called me and stated there was nothing wrong with my radiator, other than the transmission shop didn’t have the proper tool for disconnecting the transmission lines from the radiator. Consequently they broke the plastic quick connects inside the radiator. That isn’t covered under my warranty as the radiator didn’t fail; it was an issue of Super Discount Transmission.
They now refuse to pay for the damage they caused to my truck to their inability to do proper work. They now state that it was leaking when I brought my truck in to their location.
- Fluids on my driveway were under the cab of the truck, not at the front of the engine.
- All pieces of the broken plastic connector rings were still in the flange, clearly showing they were broke after the transmission fluid stopped pumping at the time of rebuild. Those pieces would be gone from the flange either in the radiator or blown out through the leaking hoses.
- Both the inflow and outflow connectors were broke. If failure of the radiator was an issue, both wouldn’t have failed at the exact same moment.
This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 01/28/2014 06:30 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Super-Discount-Transmission/Phoenix-Arizona-85008/Super-Discount-Transmission-THEY-LIE-THEY-CAUSE-MORE-DAMAGE-AND-THEN-TAKE-NO-OWNERSHIP-P-1119165. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.
If you would like to see more Rip-off Reports on this company/individual, search here:Search Tips
In order to assure the best results in your search:
- Keep the name short & simple, and try different variations of the name.
- Do not include ".com", "S", "Inc.", "Corp", or "LLC" at the end of the Company name.
- Use only the first/main part of a name to get best results.
- Only search one name at a time if Company has many AKA's.