Complaint Review: Super Fuels

• Submitted: Fri, June 08, 2007
  • Updated: Fri, June 08, 2007

• Reported By:yuma Arizona
Super Fuels
45 E. 5th Street Yuma, Arizona U.S.A.

Superfuels i went to put in unleaded gas i filled my tank and shortly after on my way home my car stalled on me. ripoff Yuma Arizona

On Friday June 8, 2007 I went to fill up my tank @ superfuels in yuma, az @ 43 E. 5th Street and shortly after i filled up my tank, on my way home my car started acting up. It started misfiring and than all of a sudden it stalled on me.

Well my husband called our mechanic and he said it was the "BAD" gas that we put in the car. I've never had a problem with this gas station before maybe they just had a bad load delivered to them. I haven't had time to contact them yet to inquire if any other customers had the same problem. I will contact them tomorrow to check on this.

Linda
yuma, Arizona

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 06/08/2007 09:03 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Super-Fuels/Yuma-Arizona-85364/Superfuels-i-went-to-put-in-unleaded-gas-i-filled-my-tank-and-shortly-after-on-my-way-home-1033633. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Super Fuels