Complaint Review: Super Garcinia

• Updated: Fri, December 13, 2013

• Reported By: ANONYMOUS — Phoenix Arizona
Super Garcinia
1900 Beaver Ridge Circle Norcross, Georgia USA

Super Garcinia I spent $26 to send product back-Now i'm out the product, the $26 and $79.95 they charged my account! Norcross Georgia

*Consumer Comment: I too was ripped off by this company

I went online to order some supplemental vitamins. When I saw that my checking account was being charged $79.99 per month as an auto charge.I realize I couldn't afford this so I called them to cancel.

The operators are very rude, they tried everything in their power to give me more discounts so as not to cancel. I finally ended up putting my husband on the phone to deal with them.

He was given an address to ship the packeage back for a full refund. We shipped the package thru FEDEX on Nov. 11,2013, it cost $26 as of today Dec. 13th I still don't have my money, they have the product and I'm out $26 in shipping fees.

Stay away from this company. That package has cost me $100 and it's christmas time and now that's $100 less I have to spend! I've order things before and have sent them back and my account has always been credited with 2 weeks. These people are theives.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 12/13/2013 09:38 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Super-Garcinia/Norcross-Georgia-30071/Super-Garcinia-I-spent-26-to-send-product-back-Now-im-out-the-product-the-26-and-79-1106713. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Super Garcinia

I too was ripped off by this company

AUTHOR: Anita - ()

I too was ripped off by this company as well. I contacted them after noticing on my bank account statement that they had taken $79.92 out without my permisson. The male I talked to was very rude and would not let me talk to anyone else. I told him that I had only received the trail package to try for 30-60 days before returning and he called me a liar.

He told me I had received the package I was being charged $79.92 for and that I had signed for it but he could not produce anything showing I had signed for it because I had not. He also gave me a return address and I returned the product before the trail end date and to htis day have not received my refund. I do have a tracking # and have checked it and it shows the received product back on the 31st of December 2013. Don"t know what to do now! Open for suggestions!

Sincerely,