• Report: #1132004

• Updated: Wed, March 19, 2014

• Reported By: Salesmanager10yrs — Beaver Pennsylvania
superbiiz.com
2079 N Capitol Ave. San Jose, California USA

superbiiz.com Sent wrong item, wouldn't pay for return shipping, and charged 15% restocking fee for their error San Jose California

I paid for a WD 2TB 2.5" internal HDD, and was shipped a 3.5" HDD. I figured, "hey this is a clerical error, I'll get it worked out". They responded with a "You need an RMA". This is standard proceedure for a return, so I followed the steps to receive the RMA. I was contacted by the people at "Superbiiz.com", and I was told that I was going to have to pay to ship it back, and also receive a 15% restocking fee for restocking. I asked them how I was supposed to assume the cost of this, when they made the error. Their response, the item was purchased as a 3.5" HDD, touch luck. So, I am keeping the drive because I will end up spending 12 bucks to reship it, and another 10 for restocking. That is more than 25% of the purchase itself.  These people push you around, I am quickly learning, if they don't take paypal, or the like, don't shop with online merchants. There is no recourse if they do this to you too. BEWARE OF THIS DEALER, THEY WILL MAKE THEIR ERRORS YOUR FINANCIAL ISSUE.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 03/19/2014 07:07 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/superbiizcom/San-Jose-California-95132/superbiizcom-Sent-wrong-item-wouldnt-pay-for-return-shipping-and-charged-15-restocki-1132004. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on superbiiz.com