Complaint Review: Superdog Training

• Updated: Wed, April 02, 2014

• Reported By: Sarah — citrus heights California
Superdog Training
2223 Burney Way Sacramento, California USA

Superdog Training Dave Baron David Baron Unprofessional mean awful rude hung up on me Sacramento California

*REBUTTAL Owner of company: INTERNET CRAZY NEVER USED BUSINESS

I contacted Dave as I was interested in getting a puppy in addition to my chihuahua mix, who does not currently need obedience training but I may be interested in trick training as his service includes three dogs. In the voicemail I left him, I asked if he was familiar with training service dogs and if he wasn't, if he could point me in a direction. He left me a voicemail back saying to call him back.

I was excited that he said to call him back, so I did, and he demanded to know my medical history and told me that if it wasn't military related he couldn't help me. He threw his "degree in psychology" in my face and told me that I was being dramatic.

In trying to explain all I wanted was obedience for a new puppy that I had not yet gotten, and possibly a resource who could help me with the service training, he continued to interrupt me, and ultimately actually HUNG UP ON ME.

Please do not use his business. He is mean and has no compassion for the human.

He is clearly not a professional.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 04/02/2014 03:48 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Superdog-Training/Sacramento-California-95821/Superdog-Training-Dave-Baron-David-Baron-Unprofessional-mean-awful-rude-hung-up-on-me-Sac-1135771. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Superdog Training

#1 REBUTTAL Owner of company

INTERNET CRAZY NEVER USED BUSINESS

AUTHOR: Cadogtrainer - ()

This lady called and left a message and said she was mentally ill with Post-Traumatic Stress Disorder (PTSD) and under the care of a psychiatrist.  I left her a message back telling her I only work with people who got PTSD in the military.  She called back and asked me why. I said that I did 'not like drama.'  She then went into a rage and used the F-word alot.  I was polite and courteous to her.  These people on these sites do not work and hate anyone who is successful.  Imagine any professional, like a doctor or a lawyer writing something like her and her "hater" friends do.  We have an A -rating with the Better Business Bureau, my business has never been sued by a client, all these complaints are written by weirdos who never used my business, like this woman.