Complaint Review: Superior Distribution AZC

• Updated: Sun, June 23, 2013

• Reported By: Cheryl — Redlands California
Superior Distribution AZC
7211 E. Southern Ave #111 Mesa, Arizona USA

Superior Distribution AZC Fraud, Extreme HCA, Healthconnect, Diet scam Mesa Arizona

While out of town, less than two weeks later, my bank account was suddenly overdrawn, so I looked and found I was charged almost $90.00 for something I did not order.  I immediately tried to call, however, received a message the call center was closed.

When I returned home, the mail contained 2 bottles with a price of  $79.95 plus $9.95 Shipping for a total of $89.90!  The receipt said to items could not be returned without a RMA (returned merchandise authorization) number, so I called only to find that you CANNOT return the product!  Really, you cannot return the item.  I was told I had to pay and could only cancel “future” shipments.

After further discussion, I was told there was no one else to talk to, the person at the call center did not have additional information and basically was following a script.  He did share that the call center was a third party organization with no other numbers or “supervisors

As a result, I cancelled future shipments and then tried to find the company.  I was sent a brochure for Extreme HCA with the company name of Healthconnect – the phone number was 1-888-991-6968.  I called that number and was told they were also a third party organization and did not have any information (other than the script).

This is a fraudulent company and must be stopped from doing business!  If anyone has found a number or address, please let me know!  I have also contacted the radio station!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 06/22/2013 10:05 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Superior-Distribution-AZC/Mesa-Arizona-85209/Superior-Distribution-AZC-Fraud-Extreme-HCA-Healthconnect-Diet-scam-Mesa-Arizona-1061235. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Superior Distribution AZC