Complaint Review: Superior distribution

• Updated: Tue, July 01, 2014

• Reported By: Chris — Kalamazoo Michigan
Superior distribution
7211 e southern Ave 111 Mesa, Arizona USA

Superior distribution 888-534-3598 this is the customers support for this company.  Mesa Arizona

To whom it may concern,

I have never been rippiped off like this before. I would like some sort of recourse to this company.

I had order a trial offer that's it. The company recorded me telling them I did not want anything but the trail offer. No other products just the one time order. Well they ship a shipment to me charge 100.00 or 97.90 to be exact . When I called they company to find out why this happen. They said well it's from distribution . We will not refund you or accept the product back. That they are not going to do anything and hung up. When I tried to call back they keep hanging up on me. I even told them that they can listen to the recording that they have to know that's it's was for a one time order.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 07/01/2014 10:06 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Superior-distribution/Mesa-Arizona-85209/Superior-distribution-888-534-3598-this-is-the-customers-support-for-this-company-nbsp-1158747. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Superior distribution