Complaint Review: Superior Distribution/AZC

• Updated: Thu, June 27, 2013

• Reported By: Tuckabee — Kirtland Ohio
Superior Distribution/AZC
7211 E Southern Ave #111 Mesa, Arizona USA

Superior Distribution/AZC AKA XTREME HCA South Jordan, UT or Mesa, AZ unauthroized debit for unwanted products - won't refund my money Mesa Arizona

I was called apparently because the company got my phone number from another company, because I did not solicit them.

The salesman was a fast talker who sold me a free bottle for only the S&H of $4.95 and a bottle of Super Cleanse for $19.95 which he claimed was a year supply.

There was no mention of additional charges or a timeline for cancelling the automatic withdrawal of those charges.

The shipment date was 6/11 and I recieved the XTREME HCA and SuperClease on June 14, 2013.
The packing slip states "All Returns require a Returned Merchandise Authorization (RMA) number.  Please call the customer serive number found on your Order Confirmation Email for returns.  Prodcuts shipped back "Return to Sender" will not be accepted/refunded.  Products must be shippped back by customer."

And that is all.

On 6/27/2013 I found that an additional unauthorized charge of $99.90 came out of my bank account from XTREME HCA out of South Jordan, UT, phone number 888-991-6968.

When I called the number a woman who claimed to be the supervisor said they would not refund my money for the unwanted product even if I returned it to them, as I have not yet received it.

I explained that I was not informed the additional charge would be coming out of my account, especially since it would be such a high dollar ammount that I would surely have remebered and rejected.

Sure continued to refuse my request for refund.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 06/27/2013 12:02 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Superior-DistributionAZC/Mesa-Arizona-85209/Superior-DistributionAZC-AKA-XTREME-HCA-South-Jordan-UT-or-Mesa-AZ-unauthroized-debit-1062568. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Superior Distribution/AZC