Complaint Review: Superior Distribution/AZC

• Updated: Mon, June 09, 2014

• Reported By: anonymous — Cumberland Rhode Island
Superior Distribution/AZC
7211 E SOUTHERN AVE. #111 Mesa, Arizona USA

Superior Distribution/AZC Pure Green Garcinia Cambogia These people lie about their return policy.  Mesa Arizona

Like many of the other reports I have recently read about pure green garcinia cambogia, I have the same complaints. I tried a trial offer for $9.95 with the option of cancelling within 15 days. When I called to cancel, well before the 15 day trial period, the told me I couldn't cancel until the next order was shipped. I received the order and then proceeded to try to get the RMA (Returned Merchandise Authorization) and they said I couldn't return it unless it was the incorrect shipment (which it wasn't); however, they sold this product to me under false pretense!!! In addition, when I said I was going to file a complaint, they hung up on me. I called back 3 different times and said the same thing to all 3 customer representatives and ALL 3 did the same thing -- they hung up on me!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 06/09/2014 07:37 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Superior-DistributionAZC/Mesa-Arizona-85209/Superior-DistributionAZC-Pure-Green-Garcinia-Cambogia-These-people-lie-about-their-retur-1153207. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Superior Distribution/AZC