Complaint Review: Superior distribution/azc

• Reported By: Tammy — Lexington South Carolina
Superior distribution/azc
7211 E Southern Ave #111 Mesa, Arizona USA

Superior distribution/azc Pure green garcinia Ripoff Mesa Arizona

I was called and asked to do a trial for 7.95.  Then I noticed that 98.00 was taken out of my bank account so I called and told them that I didn't authorize the money to be taken out and I wanted my money back. They told me no refund and product is not returnable but on the packing slip it says products must be shipped by customer.  I didn't even open the first bottle and now I have 3 that are all unopened they refuse to give me back my money and that has caused me not to be able to pay a bill this month.  For anybody reading this DO NOT BUY THIS IT IS A BIG RIPOFF! Every time I call they hang up on me or block my call.  This company should be ashamed of themselves for taking advantage of people.  They are nothing but crooks!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 07/23/2014 12:45 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Superior-distributionazc/Mesa-Arizona-85209/Superior-distributionazc-Pure-green-garcinia-Ripoff-Mesa-Arizona-1164394. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Superior distribution/azc