Complaint Review: Superior Distribution/AZC

• Updated: Tue, June 10, 2014

• Reported By: Connie Alexander — Aledo Illinois
Superior Distribution/AZC
7211 E. Southern Ave #11 Mesa, Arizona USA

Superior Distribution/AZC They said I had a 30 day return satisfaction guarantee but when I called them they hung up or said I could get 25.00 only back. Mesa Arizona

I was called and offered a 90 day supply of garcinia for 69.99 with a 30 day money back garuantee. then they offered me a cleanser product for 19.99 so the total was about 99.699. I never received it in the time they said so I decided I didn't want it and called the company number and they hung up on me the first time. The second time they told me I could only get back 25.00. What can I do?

Connie Alexander

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 06/10/2014 07:05 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Superior-DistributionAZC/Mesa-Arizona-85209/Superior-DistributionAZC-They-said-I-had-a-30-day-return-satisfaction-guarantee-but-when-1153505. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Superior Distribution/AZC