Complaint Review: Superior Distribution/AZC

• Updated: Wed, January 02, 2013

• Reported By: cheldm — Barstow California United States of America
Superior Distribution/AZC
7211 E. Southern Ave #111 Mesa, Arizona United States of America

Superior Distribution/AZC Will not issue a return of merchandise even though packing slip says they will. Mesa, Arizona

Fell for the super green coffee bean extract, got free sample, then they send out the automatic shipment for 82.90.  There packing slip says that it can be returned to call to get the Return Merchandise Authorization #.  So I call the company she keeps telling me that I had 10 days from free sample to cancel shipment.  I said ok I understand that but the packing list says that I can return the merchandise she tells me again that I had 10 days.  We went round and round she would never come out and say that I couldn't return merchandise only that I had 10 days.  Never got a return Authorization number either.  Called my credit card company and protested the charge.  Company is not reputable!!!!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 01/02/2013 02:40 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Superior-DistributionAZC/Mesa-Arizona-85209/Superior-DistributionAZC-Will-not-issue-a-return-of-merchandise-even-though-packing-slip-990120. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Superior Distribution/AZC