Complaint Review: Superior Distribution/AZC

• Submitted: Wed, January 23, 2013
  • Updated: Wed, January 23, 2013

• Reported By: Hector — West Covina California United States of America
Superior Distribution/AZC
7211 E.Southern Ave. #111 Mesa, AZ 85209 Mesat, Arizona United States of America

Superior Distribution/AZC I accepted a free trial offer of a weight loss product they offered, and found that for more than 3 months they have been charging my ctredit card and do not offer a refund even whem I have sent the p Mesat, Arizona

I ACCEPTED AN OFFER FOR AFREE SAMPLE OF THE PRODUCT THIS COMPANY OFFERED ON THE INTERNET AFTER USING MY DOCTOR ADVISED NOT TO CONTINUE TAKING SINCE I AM 72 YEARS OLD AND DIABETIC. I CALLED THE COMPANY AND SPOKE TO A PERSON WHO'S NAME HE SAID WAS JOSH AND WHEN I ASKED FOR A LAST NAME HE SAID THAT THE COMPANY WOULD NOT ALLOW THEM TO GIVE ME THAT JUST THE LETTER "C". ALTHOUGH I HAVE SENT THEIR PRODUCT BACK IN ITS ORIGINAL PACAKAGE THEY WILL NOT REFUND MY MONEY IN EXCESS OF $160.00. I BELEIVE THESE PEOPLE PREY ON THE ELDERLY.
DO NOT ACCEPT THEIR SO CALLED FREE OFFER

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 01/23/2013 04:59 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Superior-DistributionAZC/Mesat-Arizona-85209/Superior-DistributionAZC-I-accepted-a-free-trial-offer-of-a-weight-loss-product-they-off-1002180. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Superior Distribution/AZC