Complaint Review: superior gold group owner bruce sands

• Submitted: Thu, December 02, 2010
  • Updated: Thu, December 02, 2010

• Reported By: debra — white marsh Maryland United States of America
superior gold group owner bruce sands
100 wilshire blvd suite 950 santa monica, California United States of America

superior gold group owner bruce sands andrew jackson art jackson jay wasserman john klein conned and convinced repeatedly by listed executives ,that my precious metals would be delivered and were available in their vault. santa monica, California

unfortunately, i tried 2 prepare 4 uncertain economy & bought $6000.00 of precious metals from superior gold group.I paid in cash,fortunately with debit card which has been verified by wachovia bank.I was repeatedly told my"metals were coming".purchased 2/22/2010.Finally on 5/24/10,I was told i would recieve full refund due to"oversited"by art jackson#18889465309 &18889696465.I was ignored 4 months by multiple employees of this company,including bruce sands,owner.john klien reassured me of same,#18887465319.finally, august 2010, andrew jackson tried to charge me comission rate as thou transaction had occurred at sum of$2000.00 or 33%.

Of course I refused. we then agreed i would get metals by 12/1/2010 or recieve "refund in full".I made many documented calls 2 remind him of impending date, i was sent confirming document by fed ex in sept 2010, and still NO REFUND,NO METALS,NO RETURN PHONE CALLS!!Im filing complaint with attorney generals office. updating my complaints with federal exchange com.&better business bureau.I have informed them of my intentions repeatedly,with no responses.since 9/12/2010 30calls placed to andrew jackson,11/22/2010 6calls to john klein,20calls leaving message to bruce sands or someone in accounting/refund dept. I would never recomend this company to even persons I dislike.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 12/02/2010 07:09 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/superior-gold-group-owner-bruce-sands/santa-monica-California-90401/superior-gold-group-owner-bruce-sands-andrew-jackson-art-jackson-jay-wasserman-john-667657. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on superior gold group owner bruce sands