Complaint Review: Superior Labs & Clinics - Super Drain Formula

• Submitted: Mon, April 07, 2008
  • Updated: Mon, April 28, 2008

• Reported By:Leesburg Georgia
Superior Labs & Clinics - Super Drain Formula
20 Trafalgar Square, Suite 430 Nashua, New Hampshire U.S.A.

Superior Labs & Clinics - Super Drain Formula Super Drain Formula claims lose up to 25 lbs in 21 days absolutely guaranteed! Test Prove It! Nashua New Hampshire

*Author of original report: Superior Labs & Clinics - Super Drain Formula Weight Loss

Superior Labs & Clinics Lausanne, Switzerland - Super Drain Formula absolutely guarantees weight lose automatically up to 100 lbs - loose 1-5 lbs every 2 days - 100% guaranteed trial for a full year. I paid $90.95 for 2 bottles (enough to lose 14-25 lbs). I have taken 1 full bottle (enough to lose between 8-13 lbs) and have not lost any weight at all, taken as directed. I am going to try to return the other bottle for full refund...I'll keep you posted as to if they refund or not.

I found 2 other Super Drain reports also claiming total rip off for them, I have had the same experience as both of the others so I don't think it's just me!

Cindy
Leesburg, Georgia

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 04/07/2008 09:44 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Superior-Labs-Clinics-Super-Drain-Formula/Nashua-New-Hampshire-03063/Superior-Labs-Clinics-Super-Drain-Formula-Super-Drain-Formula-claims-lose-up-to-25-lbs-324244. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Superior Labs & Clinics - Super Drain Formula

Superior Labs & Clinics - Super Drain Formula Weight Loss

AUTHOR: Cindy w - (U.S.A.)

I did return my pills, 1 full bottle and 3 pills in the open bottle. (I had kept all corrospondance from them.) They did credit my credit card used to purchase the pills - less shipping and handling fees.