Complaint Review: Superior Protection Plan

• Submitted: Mon, October 15, 2012
  • Updated: Mon, October 15, 2012

• Reported By: Justice — United States of America
Superior Protection Plan
2400 Louisiana Blvd. NE, Building 4 Albuquerque, New Mexico United States of America

Superior Protection Plan FRAUD Albuquerque , New Mexico

As you can see from the other reports these people are nothing but a raunchy scam! I bought a car and paid it off after one year, the gas line had a crack in it and was leaking gas. I took it to my trusted mechanic he advised that he would do the repair and Superior Protection refused to cover a $500 repair after I have paid $1,400 for a warranty plan. They were very rude on the phone and nasty very argumentative and have no intentions of covering anything on your warranty. DO NOT GET A WARRANTY WITH THESE PEOPLE! If you buy a used car you are better off not getting an additional warranty because they are just frauds and almost all mechanics will not want to touch your car because they are fully aware that these companies are a scam. You are better off taking $1,500 and put it aside in a car repair refund!

Unbelievable the world we live in and how people think it is ok to try to rip you off. I called and cancelled my warranty plan with the company that I financed the vehicle and received a refund for the amount of the warranty time that I did not use and of course the Finance Company tried to cheat me out my refund and had to fight with them but at least I got half of my money back. Be smart people ADDITIONAL WARRANTIES ARE NOT WORTH IT!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 10/15/2012 07:45 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Superior-Protection-Plan/Albuquerque-New-Mexico-/Superior-Protection-Plan-FRAUD-Albuquerque-New-Mexico-955089. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Superior Protection Plan