• Report: #819296

• Reported By: anonymous — lawrenceville Georgia United States of America
superior security
6702 Broad St douglasville, Georgia United States of America

superior security 10 foot pole douglasville, Georgia

Do not touch this company not even with a 10 foot pole! like the previous customer I too have an issue.

I wanted to cancel and was told I was in a ''one year contract'' No problem, I stayed throughout the year ,just to continue seeing money being taken from my account.....strange.Tried calling (because strangely enough he has no email contact) tried for days,eventually I get someone, who appears to be a one man show type of thing and not a proper company!He said I need to fax in my cancellation (which I had done months prior) yet of course he had no knowledge.Too bad buddy I have the fax receipt,plus the conversation with the chick saying she received it!!!

To cut a long story short I smelled a rat and decided to put a stop payment on this, because I could see that he was going to just milk me dry and have no conscience.

Stay far!!! I should report him further....maybe I will!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 01/07/2012 09:34 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/superior-security/douglasville-Georgia-30134/superior-security-10-foot-pole-douglasville-Georgia-819296. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on superior security