Complaint Review: SuperRewards

• Updated: Sun, August 25, 2013

• Reported By: Melissa — Columbia Missouri
SuperRewards
183 Fremont San Francisco, California USA

SuperRewards aka Playerize Ripping people off since 2011 in San Francisco California

My complaint is about SuperRewards or also known as Playerize.  SuperRewards is a company that offers points to a handfull of online games like online gambeling sites to Facebook app games by particiapating in surveys or different offers.

Sounds good right... wrong.  The surveys they provide or scams and a waste of time, many times its the same company with a different name scamming you by phishing information and blowing up your email box with tons of spam.  Then there is the videos or downloads. I contracted a virus onto my computer that crashed the harddrive causing me to lose pictures, documents, etc.  The company lists an offer and tells you that the sponsor will pay out in about 15 mins, but when you complain to the company a automated email is sent back to you causing you to resend the same message over, and over and over again until you get a response.  They will tell you to email proof of an offer, even though an email may have never been sent or they want a screen shot... A SCREEN SHOT???  Does the average Joe even know HOW to get a screen shot??? Luckily for myself I do and started to do just that after every offer.

I got tired an started complaning about the offers and "Screen shooting" there own offer pages and they details they had listed for each offer.  After the virus and the loss of my computer I got angry and threatned to sue.  So they banned me!!!  Instead of fixing there issues they banned me.  Now I can't get they to reinstate me nor answer any emails.

Beware of this company, there scam artists with customer service so bad a biker bar could give better.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 08/25/2013 04:12 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/SuperRewards/San-Francisco-California-94105/SuperRewards-aka-Playerize-Ripping-people-off-since-2011-in-San-Francisco-California-1078954. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on SuperRewards