Complaint Review: superslots.com

• Submitted: Mon, January 17, 2011
  • Updated: Mon, January 17, 2011

• Reported By: Jimmy — Waxahachie Texas United States of America
superslots.com

superslots.com Gamble for play $ all day...put in real $ "Gone in 60 Seconds" Internet

Look I know I'll never get my money back...just don't want them to keek doing it to everyone.

I played roulette for play money for hours. The numbers & colors came up just as randomas should be expected. So... I pulled out the master card & put $300 real money on my account. They even matched 100%. so I had $600 to play around with. I went back to roulette and played the exact same way. The martingale system I think it's called. (which I know won't work long term) I bet $1 on red and it came up black. So I put $2 on red & it came up black. 4 on red...black. 8 on red black. 16 on red...black. 32 red...black. 64 on red...BLACK. 128 red...BLACK! Now I'm on my 9th hand in a row &I bet $256 on red and wouldn't you know it black. I've got about $40 left but it on red. It hit Black 10 hands in a row! And it didn't play around or tease it hit black the 1st and only ten hands I played. NOTHING random about that. Sure didn't do that when I playedfor free money. The odds of that happening are astronomical & next to impossible.

I checked my bank account...the money's gone. I emailed the site & told em how crooked they were. Nothing I can do now but say, "lesson learned"and put the word out there. They are NOT an honest reputable site.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 01/17/2011 07:02 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/superslotscom/internet/superslotscom-Gamble-for-play-all-dayput-in-real-Gone-in-60-Seconds-Internet-683493. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on superslots.com