Complaint Review: SuperSports Photography

• Updated: Wed, February 05, 2014

• Reported By: Rob — Los Angeles California
SuperSports Photography
Los Angeles, California USA

SuperSports Photography Sam Lafoca Hired me to shoot photographs and never paid me for my services. Los Angeles California

This company cheats it's photographers.  I was hired by Sam Lafoca to shoot the Mailbu Dirt Dash on September 21 of 2013.  It was a test run, but I was told, and even have a contract stating that I was to be paid.  I also did a greenscreen shoot for him for the Rock'N Run.  However, he never paid me.  I contacted him once, and he said he hadn't even written the checks yet, but he would.  I waited. I contacted him again, after numerous tries and he said I would be paid in January of this year.  It's now February and I haven't heard a word about it.  I contacted him again and this time he didn't even respond. This person is a crook. He cheated me out of my hard work, and sold the photos I took.  I've been looking on the internet and I've leared I'm not the only one either.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 02/05/2014 01:37 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/SuperSports-Photography/Los-Angeles-California-91346/SuperSports-Photography-Sam-Lafoca-Hired-me-to-shoot-photographs-and-never-paid-me-for-my-1121009. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on SuperSports Photography