• Report: #1002027

• Updated: Wed, January 23, 2013

• Reported By: Wesley — Troy Alabama United States of America
Supersportz
7207 Arlington ave Riverside, California United States of America

Supersportz Product not delivered-unanswered business phone Riverside, California

The information I am providing is factual and chronological, I called Supersportz and placed an order with Matt on Dec 19th for an ODES 150 CC UTV for my kids for Christmas. Matt informed that it would not be possible to deliver by Christmas and I was understanding of this. I was however told that it would be delivered the following week after Christmas, no later than the week after New Years. I called them Jan 2 and was unable to get anyone on their business phone. This was when the sinking feeling began. I received on Jan 3rd a voicemail from Matt, the salesman, that they had been unable to secure shipping because of the holidays. It's funny, I work in the transportation industry and I don't remember a time that we have taken this time of year off. I digress, so excuse the sarcasm. I waited patiently for 2 weeks and still no cart. I placed a call on Jan 17 and left a very pointed voicemail, because once again the business phone is unanswered. [continued below]....
..... I asked to be contacted immediately and did receive a call back from Matt a few minutes later. This entire deal felt at this point very shady and I politely asked Matt to refund my $2899. He agreed and advised me that it would take 2 days to process my request. I called on Jan 22 after confirming with my credit card company that the refund had in fact not been done, another desperate and quite agitated voicemail was left with the phantom machine in Riverside California. And alas, the phone call I had been expecting arrived today, Jan 23, get this, they can't get my money back from the distributor. I have noticed in previous rebuttals from this vendor that they attack the consumer. I don't want this factual and chronologically correct synopsis of my purchase with this company to be questioned. Paid the full purchase price at time of purchase, I confirmed when it would be delivered, left contact numbers and email addresses, made multiple attempts at contacting them. The item was ordered Dec 19 and was still not received by Jan 17. It is now Jan 23 and no cart nor refund!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 01/23/2013 01:40 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Supersportz/Riverside-California-/Supersportz-Product-not-delivered-unanswered-business-phone-Riverside-California-1002027. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Supersportz