Complaint Review: Supersweetsixteendjs

• Updated: Fri, June 07, 2013

• Reported By: Lisa — Deer Park New York
Supersweetsixteendjs
1650 Sycamore ave Bohemia NY Bohemia , New York USA

Supersweetsixteendjs Ripoff, scam artist, lier, cheat, late to parties! Bohemia New York

June 27th 2012 I hired Dj from this website called www.supersweetsixteendjs.com.  After I hiring Jon Cavalea's  service I didn't receive any follow calls backs. When I finally heard from the Jon weeks after the fact he said he was very busy and would get in contact with me soon. My daughters graduation party was a total disaster he showed up 20 minutes late had to set up my daughter was totally imbarressed in front all her family, friends and guests! Made my daughter day to remember the worst day of her life! And can not be fixed and to top it off I have proof that I paid for it but once I asked for a refund he never responded. All I wanted was my money back, but I doubt I will get it. Bad business man lier and thief he should be put out of business! Consumer beware! He dresses the part of a business and should and should get an accadime award for acting like he cares but truly is a rip off artist if its worth money he would sell his soul to the devil! Please do a complet search on google you will learn a lot the best of luck if you hire Jonathan Cavalea!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 06/07/2013 06:30 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Supersweetsixteendjs-/Bohemia-New-York-11716/Supersweetsixteendjs-Ripoff-scam-artist-lier-cheat-late-to-parties-Bohemia-New-Y-1057153. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Supersweetsixteendjs