Complaint Review: supervitalityplus.com/acaiberry.htm; supervitalityplus.com

• Updated: Mon, April 02, 2012

• Reported By: Alison — Seattle Washington United States of America
supervitalityplus.com/acaiberry.htm; supervitalityplus.com
Las Vegas, Nevada United States of America

supervitalityplus.com/acaiberry.htm; supervitalityplus.com Vibrant Health Solutions Inc TOTAL TELEMARKETING SCAMMERS PREYING ON SENIORS WITH LIES!!!! Las Vegas, Nevada

I AND MANY OTHERS HAVE BEEN RIPPED OFF BY THIS COMPANY ..SUPERVITALITYPLUS.COM

Last month I was contacted by a sweet sounding woman on the phone from this company. She told me that this Acai Berry product would reverse my conditions of Fibromyalgia if I used their product. I did some further research on this company called SuperVitalityPlus and found many complaints about their lies and false claims about their product. I called them back and spoke with a nasty woman named Erin. She had the gall to try to sell me more and tell me they have a NO REFUND policy. She was very rude

They told me it will reverse complications of many other health problem like Thyroid disorders, Arthritis, Diabetes, Cancer and that I would lose weight, all lies!

This telmarketing company is a scam room and is taking advantage of many people by telling them lies and misleading them by telling them that Dr.Oz, Rachel Ray, CNN, 20/20 and many others endorse their product. When I visited my Dr. and showed him he said it is nothing but a scam and that many of these type of phone rooms have been shut down by the Feds. This place is defininetly a Las Vegas telemarketing scam room.

DO NOT BELIEVE A WORD THESE PEOPLE TELL YOU! IF YOU HAVE ALREADY ORDERED THE PRODUCT OR ARE CALLED FROM THEM TRY TO RECORD THE CALL SO YOU CAN USE IT AS EVIDENCE WHEN YOU FILE A COMPLAINT WITH THE NEVADA ATTORNEY GENERAL!!!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 04/02/2012 04:02 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/supervitalitypluscomacaiberryhtm-supervitalitypluscom/Las-Vegas-Nevada-/supervitalitypluscomacaiberryhtm-supervitalitypluscom-Vibrant-Health-Solutions-Inc-TO-862826. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on supervitalityplus.com/acaiberry.htm; supervitalityplus.com