Complaint Review: Supple Beverages, LLC

• Updated: Mon, February 25, 2013

• Reported By: Stephanie — Fort Lauderdale Florida United States of America
Supple Beverages, LLC
355 Byrd Avenue Neenah, Wisconsin United States of America

Supple Beverages, LLC Supple Bodies PRODUCTS DO NOT WORK AS CLAIMED! Neenah, Wisconsin

*Consumer Comment: Supple has worked for me for 5-6 years

*Consumer Comment: Amused

*UPDATE Employee: One Person's Story is Not Everyone's Story

*Consumer Comment: Supple Drink

*Consumer Comment: I disagree with Supple Complaint

*Consumer Comment: An Update to my previous post #4 Consumer Comment - Aug 30th. 2012

*Consumer Comment: Supple, LLC

*Consumer Comment: Supple did wonders for my wife's joint pain

*General Comment: Another Supple reason to consider!

*Consumer Comment: Refund Policy Important

*Consumer Comment: SUPPLE and HAPPY

Greetings to all who read this.

If you or anyone you know is considering purchasing the Supple beverage supplement, please don't!! I repeat! DO NOT purchase this product because it does NOT Work!

My Mother, who is 55 years old and is starting to experience arthritis problems in her finger joints tried this product for ONE MONTH and got NO RESULTS! The reason why she used the product that long is because when she called the customer rep about not feeling any improvements, they told her that the product may take a little longer on some people to start working.

According to the infomercial, Supple claims that you will begin to feel results and feel an improvement in your arthritis or joint pain in just one week! My mom gave the Supple beverages a whole month and felt NO IMPROVEMENTS what so ever!

Please do not waste your money on these drinks as we feel it is a big scam. [continued below]....
..... The products simply does NOT work for arthritis and joint pain as it claims! Please research and see other customers reviews posted throughout the net - it is a great eye opener!

My mother let down her guard and believed in this company and their products because the owner of the company was doing an interview with another doctor on a televised CHRISTIAN network! Which I think is outright shameful! I won't name which Christian t.v. network here. I should though...

By the way, this stuff is not cheap either. My mother spent a total of $114.90 for her order:
- $94.95- for a 7 week, 8oz. can supply
- $19.95- for shipping

My mother have since canceled the auto-ship subscription with the company (that they automatically enroll you in). Supple does offer a money back guarantee BUT only on the cans NOT used and they will NOT pay for shipping either - so the shipping cost is on the customer. As I said before, my mother had used the product for one month (out of belief that she was one of the people who needed to be little more patient with the product) so she had already used approximately 2/3 or the supply. At that point she felt that she should just eat her losses and count this incident as a hard lesson learned.

So I posted this complaint to warn everyone considering this product - Learn from my mother's mistake! Do your research and look elsewhere if you are experiencing arthritis and joint pain relief because you will NOT find it with Supple beverages.

TOTAL WASTE! :(

-Daughter of duped mom.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 05/18/2010 04:22 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Supple-Beverages-LLC/Neenah-Wisconsin-54956/Supple-Beverages-LLC-Supple-Bodies-PRODUCTS-DO-NOT-WORK-AS-CLAIMED-Neenah-Wisconsin-604632. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Supple Beverages, LLC

Supple has worked for me for 5-6 years

AUTHOR: oldtimer - ()

As a woman who worked hard on a farm for all my 77 years, I acquired back problems which many of my friends have had back surgeries for. I have used quality natural supplemens for 40 years, but still needed more support. The answer for me is Supple.

The first case of Supple I used 1 can daily as recommended, then used it on an "as needed" basis. At this time 2 cans, 1 per day, puts me back to no back pain, even after being off Supple for 6 months or more!

There are many reasons a product may not work...one of which, in my experience, is misuse.  I have been a food supplements representative, not for Supple, and know there are many abuses and misuses of wonderful products.

The biggest one is people's impatience and thus overusing, or expecting overnight health...Nature works very well but more slowly because nature rebuilds, whereas drugs treat symptoms. Just because symptoms are gone does not necessarily mean the sicknss or disease is.

Being Fair and using it as recommended by the experts from a company is the best way to acheive success with most products. RESULTS depend a lot on use and General deterioration of the users health...the longer one has been sick the longer it takes to get well.

The original complaint states her mother used Supple for 1 month...Supple is a GREAT product but NOT Magic...Nothing is magic. The rule o thumb for relief using natural products is 2 months for every year you have been sick.

#2 General Comment

I am not sure if Supple works

AUTHOR: JAEL - ()

I am genuinely interested to know if Supple works, most of the testimonials SEEM authentic a couple are illiterate( Miracle and dough).  I have tried Supple and some other products and things are improving but I am not sure if it is the Supple or the other diet changes.

warning sign

AUTHOR: GravityStorm4U2NV - ()

First of all you don't develop a itch from pain meds after years of taking them.

You would've had that side effect the first time you took one pill.

Second, your a sells person, Your trying to promote a special to someone who used this product and it didn't work the first time.

There Is no miracle drug for pain or I would have already found it, After I,m sorry to tell people this, I wish there was cause I would tell the whole world about it.

If I ever do find something that helps me, I will share it on every news station across the nation.

Do Not fall for this or any other ads thats only on TV late at night.

And how are they going to give you a refund,

There not going to give you your money back for Empty cans.

#4 General Comment

Supple lies

AUTHOR: Truthseeker - ()

I was so appalled by the lies in the supple advertisement, that I felt the need to respond with real scientific data. Supple claims to regrow cartilage which is first not possible except through several surgical means. Those means include; marrow stimulation techniques + blood stem cells, osteochondral autografts and allografts, cell based repairs via surgery and autologous mesenchymal stem cell transplant. Any claims of regrowth from supple are outright lies. Also the claim that you get your money back is also a lie.

You only get back money for full cans, so trying it for 30 days and the claim of "getting your money back" is an intentional contradiction to steal your money. These charlatans are play the age old snake oil game. Please people do your medical research before investing in charalatan claims. These people are snakes in the grass and peddle lies and death. They are the lowest forms of life, preying on those with ailments and giving false hope. To the supple reps reading this, "there is a special place in hell for you."

#5 General Comment

Happy user of Supple for over one year

AUTHOR: FrankAZ - ()

I am 65-yo and suffer from gout due to kidney disease. Gout is very painful and difficult to find relief. I was prescribed a medication to attempt to treat the symptoms and the doctors kept increasing the dosage as I became more and more "tolerant" to the med. After taking this medication for several years I developed an allergic reaction to it: constant itching that even anti-itch creams wouldn't help. My choice then became either live with the debilitating pain or go crazy from the constant itching. Then, I found Supple. The liquid was my first choice, but the cost became prohibitive ($114.90 + $19.95 shipping for a 1 and a half month supply) so I switched to the powder ($202.90 + $24.95 for a SIX-MONTH supply). It took about 7 days to notice the difference and I take it daily. Tastes good, too. I have nothing to gain by writing this rebuttal except to try to ensure this product continues to be available so I can enjoy my remaining years in relative comfort. I am sorry to hear that this "mom" hasn't found relief and I invite her to try it again. There is a new promotion now where she can get a 30-day supply (powder) for $6.95 shipping only as long as she signs up for auto-ship (every 30 days or so). You can call any time in that 30-day period and cancel the auto-ship program. Yes, I believe in this product and ask that you try it again for the $6.95. Be well, and prosper.

#6 General Comment

Happy user of Supple for over one year

AUTHOR: FrankAZ - ()

I am 65-yo and suffer from gout due to kidney disease. Gout is very painful and difficult to find relief. I was prescribed a medication to attempt to treat the symptoms and the doctors kept increasing the dosage as I became more and more "tolerant" to the med. After taking this medication for several years I developed an allergic reaction to it: constant itching that even anti-itch creams wouldn't help. My choice then became either live with the debilitating pain or go crazy from the constant itching. Then, I found Supple. The liquid was my first choice, but the cost became prohibitive ($114.90 + $19.95 shipping for a 1 and a half month supply) so I switched to the powder ($102.90 + $24.95 for a SIX-MONTH supply). It took about 7 days to notice the difference and I take it daily. Tastes good, too. I have nothing to gain by writing this rebuttal except to try to ensure this product continues to be available so I can enjoy my remaining years in relative comfort. I am sorry to hear that this "mom" hasn't found relief and I invite her to try it again. There is a new promotion now where she can get a 30-day supply (powder) for $6.95 shipping only as long as she signs up for auto-ship (every 30 days or so). You can call any time in that 30-day period and cancel the auto-ship program. Yes, I believe in this product and ask that you try it again for the $6.95. Be well, and prosper.

Supple Works for Me

AUTHOR: lucky555 - ()

Sorry to hear that Supple didn't work for your family member. I guess not all human beings are alike. But it did work for me. I am 55 yrs of age and I have a very active lifestyle. I played competitve table tennis for over 35 years. I have suffered from tennis elbow to not being able to jump due to my joint areas causing pain. I like everyone who tried supple saw the ad and ordered the product. To my disbelief, I did get relief in a short period of time and have been taking Supple for about 2 years now. I no longer have tennis elbow, and jumping is no longer a problem. At my age I will continue to take Supple so that I can continue my highly active lifestyle. I believe if you have discovered a product that works for you, why not reap its benefits. If it doesn't work, then simply stop its use. Anyway good luck and hopefully, your family member can find some relief...

Happy Supple user.

Amused

AUTHOR: Scarlet L. - (United States of America)

I think that it is a fair policy to never believe people that dont know proper english grammar and cannot spell "miracle".

Personally, I have suffered from severe pain and have recommended Supple to my friends and family, all of whom have continued use and raved about it.  It does not claim to work for everyone, yet it has the only effective dosage and ingredients proven to have an impact.  From my research, no other company could come close to meeting those standards or even the taste alone.

Drink Supple.

One Person's Story is Not Everyone's Story

AUTHOR: Supple - (United States of America)

This is in response to the first report about the women's mother who tried Supple for almost a month and did not see any results. It needs to be clarified that Supple does NOT guarantee the drink will work for you, but rather Supple gives consumers the ingredients most widely used to help rebuild joint cartilage which have been proven to help relieve discomfort. The owner and creator of Supple, Peter Apatow, experienced the proof of these ingredients with his own joint problems and wanted to give people the opportunity to feel the same relief.

If you don't see a change when using Supple, then take advantage of the 60 day guarantee. If you are worried about the price of having to return it then try Supple Powder, a powder form which comes in one can that lasts 30 days. The cost of shipping one can back is incredibly less than sending a bunch of cans back that are filled with liquid. So when you order you should consider whether or not you want the powder or liquid. You can find both forms of Supple at buysupple.com

As far as the auto ship program, you are ONLY automatically enrolled in it if you buy the auto-ship priced item, you CAN order Supple without enrolling into the auto-ship program. So we encourage you to try Supple and if it works then enroll into the autoship program so you get a better discount.

One last helpful tip to anyone suffering from joint discomfort... exercising and eating healthy is ultimately the best way to help strengthen your joints. The combination of eating healthy, exercising, and using Supple is when you will see the best results in rebuilding joints.

So to the people who say Supple does not work, if you aren't eating healthy or being active in strengthening your body, then of course you won't see as good of results as you were expecting. It's like loosing weight, you won't loose it if you eat cheeseburgers every day and don't exercise.

Supple Drink

AUTHOR: itsallofhim - (United States of America)

I've been reading some of the negative comments regarding Supple drink.  Especially the one of the daughter writing for her mom.  I loved how she wanted to do this for her mom.  But, from what I see about Supple (i haven't purcahsed yet -- but want to) there is a 100% guaranteed money back.  I wonder did she do anything about it?

I disagree with Supple Complaint

AUTHOR: Mom23Not24 - (United States of America)

I have RA and the Supple Drink does help.  I am sorry that it did not work for your mother, but that does not mean that it is a hoax.  The Supple drink works for me.  I first noticed little things, like I was not waking up throughout the night in pain and needing to turn to a new position, I had an easier time in the morning when I first woke up, the rain was not affecting me as badly as it had in the months previous, and my joints in my fingers were not as tight in the mornings.

Your mom may have other issues that are not joint related and often what works for one person may not work for another.  I get no relief from Tylenol but many of my RA friends find it very helpful.

Just some food for thought.

An Update to my previous post #4 Consumer Comment - Aug 30th. 2012

AUTHOR: hbg - (United States of America)

I mentioned that two years after the first batch greatly helped my wife, she started having pain in the joints again.  I ordered the product again and she is now into her second 45 day batch.  Amazing results.  Pain is gone again and she is so pleased as she can now kneed dough for bread baking, usually a very painful process.

This product is amazing and truly helpful for her.  I have nothing to gain and don't make a dime from this report.  Just wanted to be objective and fair to the company and the BEST product my wife has ever used for arthritic pain.  Other "over the counter" pills and liquids, which cost $30 to $40,  DID NOT WORK for her.  Hope this helps someone.

Supple, LLC

AUTHOR: Johnnye - (United States of America)

I have been diagnosed with Psoriatic Arthritis and looked endlessly for a natural remedy for the pain.  I have been useing Supple for the past month and I did notice the difference immediately.  Just because something does not work for you doesn't mean it may not work for someone else?  As well, at 100 it is hardly a ripoff....

Supple did wonders for my wife's joint pain

AUTHOR: hbg - (United States of America)

I saw the infomercial on the Christian channel and immediately ordered the product.

My wife in her late 50's was suffering from severe joint pain in her hands with visable swelling if the joints.

The 45 day supply came within 3 days. Normally she would be in agony several times a day after accidently hitting her hand even lightly on a table or hard surface. About five days after starting the program, I commented that I had not heard her complain about pain in her hands. She continued with the treatment and the second batch arrived. This product really worked for her and we actually cancelled the order after three months treatment as her hands were feeling great with no pain.

Its been two years since and she has begun to experience pain again so I have ordered some more of the product. I understand it may not have worked for the Lady in Neenah, but that does not make the company a scam. So I was surprised to find such a harsh critique of this product. $109 is hardly a ripoff.

My wife is normally very skeptical about these sort of products, but it really helped her and I was happy to have seen the late night infomercial. My wife had tried over the counter glucosamine and condroiten from Walmart. None of those products worked, which did not make walmart a ripoff.

Thought I would just our testimonial to be fair to the company. Hope that helps someone.

#15 General Comment

Another Supple reason to consider!

AUTHOR: davem76 - (United States of America)

Ever think about how these compnies make BIG MONEY on YOU ?

Here is one to consider.

YOU KNOW that these "mirical" drinks are DIRT CHEAP to produce but did you ever consider that IF you "buy" into the scam at the astronomincal price, even IF they offer the old "MONEY BACK" garuantee, THEY STILL MAKE A PILE of doe on your "inquisitive" nature!

IF you convince yourself that the stuff actually does do something for your pain, and you KEEP buying it, SO MUCH THE BETTER for them.

Do yourself a favor, take that money you are going to WASTE on this crap and buy yourself a nice dinner.
That way, at least in the morning you can SEE what you bought.

These marketers (AND THE STATIONS THAT RUN THIS JUNK) are DESPICABLE and should NOT be allowed to exist.

You can apply the above to MANY MORE types of TV and INTERNET SCAMS TOO...

Refund Policy Important

AUTHOR: Once_a_Knight - (United States of America)

I had been thinking about buying this product till I read the report by "Daughter of Duped Mom". A very significant fact to me is that Supple's customer service urged a dissatisfied customer to continue using the product knowing the more she used the less her refund would be when she ultimately sought to return the unused portion of her costly order! I feel strongly that any reputable company would have urged her to return the product when she initially tried to do so, or if urging her to continue would simply have refunded all of her money when she returned the unused portion of the product. Clearly, if the product does what the company claims, no one would seek to return it when it's working for them and ameliorating or curing a debilitating or crippling problem. Obviously if the product is not working for someone, the company should not hesitate to refund the customer's hard-earned money rather than perpetuate dissatisfaction, leaving the consumer to feel they've been had!

SUPPLE and HAPPY

AUTHOR: Salty Dog - (United States of America)

In 1978 I had an accident and broke my right hand. Two years ago I began to suffer almost debilitating pain in the joint of my little finger. The pain was so sever that I even had to quit playing my Guitar. I seen a commercial for Supple and decided to try it. I drank it as suggested every day without fail. Three weeks into the treatment by Supple, I realized my hand was not hurting as badly as usual. By the end of the seven week supply, not only was my hand not bothering me at all, but the pain of a broken rib, and pain in both of my knees was completely gone. That was two years ago, and the severe pain has not returned. I am just at this time starting to feel some stiffness come back and am ordering Supple again. Just because something does not work for one person does not make it a bad product.

comedy