Complaint Review: Supplement Warehouse

• Updated: Tue, August 19, 2014

• Reported By: DoubleDD — Jacksonville Iowa
Supplement Warehouse
2440 Corporate Preserve Dr. Oak Creek, Wisconsin USA

Supplement Warehouse Expired food and medication sold years past the FDA's acceptable use by date. Oak Creek Wisconsin

I ordered some items from this company because of there low advertised prices. I thought I would be getting fresh, consumable products. After receiving my order almost three weeks late, I opened the box to find products that had expired in 2009. I thought it may have been a mixup and they had just made a honest mistake so I called supplemental warehouse 1-800-545-8012 where the phone system continually hung up on me. I tried emailing them at helpdesk@supplementwarehouse.com and waited for a response but never received one. I tried going to there website and using there customer service contact page but only received autorespondence. After about a week I finally got through to someone and explained that everything I received has an expired use by date. There response was yes that is why it is so cheap? So now after throwing everything away because they do not give refunds and I find out that everything I ordered changes chemically after the use by date, I went into GNC to buy what I needed. I find out from GNC employees that this company has been doing this for some time and they get complaints about it but they cannot do anything except warn the public. Apparently supplemental warehouse buys up other stores expired, ruined or discarded products and sells them on the internet as fresh product.  I really thought the FDA was supposed to monitor places like this? Shamefully deceitful!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 08/19/2014 02:00 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Supplement-Warehouse/Oak-Creek-Wisconsin-53154/Supplement-Warehouse-Expired-food-and-medication-sold-years-past-the-FDAs-acceptable-use-1170848. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Supplement Warehouse