Complaint Review: supplier source

• Updated: Tue, November 27, 2012

• Reported By: steve — memphis Tennessee United States of America
supplier source
1411 w 1250 s,suite 101 orem, Utah United States of America

supplier source ken Sonnenberg my coach was Devan tea I was promised unlimited drop shipping there is no words for this I was scam out of 15,000 dollars of my own money bad thing about it i was trying to keep from going on disability thinking and was tol orem, Utah

*Consumer Comment: APPLY KNOWLEDGE INSTITUTE IS NOTHING BUT A SCAM!!! LOST THOUSANDS AND THEY KEPT WANTING MORE...FOR DOING ABSOLUTELY NOTHING!!! STAY AWAY FROM THEM!

As you see I am not the only one who had been rip off by  supplier source. 15,000 of my own money at the time I had  applied for disability. got a call one day I no little bit about computers not much. First question was, do you have a credit card? Because you don't want to use your own money to start a business.

now I told them that i couldn't work any more because of my health but it sounded so good and it made sense. Part of my health problems are that I can not member anything that's why I half to take notes. I was promised one on one coaching once a week. unlimited drop shipper what they where sending me i myself could find plus 90% of them only ship by bulk. i made it clear at the beginning that this is my life here i half to make this work. Because I do not want to give up and half to draw disability but now i have no choice they drained my bank account.

When  I seen on front page of this site very same company had rip others off, My first though was to kill myself.  Ive not ruled that out. for people to do something like this do not need to be walking around they should be put in jail. You can see it in my grammar i am sick I sent them a email this morning telling them that you need to live up to the agreement and give me some drop shippers that will do single items to where I can make some money.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 10/28/2012 07:18 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/supplier-source/orem-Utah-84058/supplier-source-ken-Sonnenberg-my-coach-was-Devan-tea-I-was-promised-unlimited-drop-shippi-961304. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on supplier source

AUTHOR: AnnaBanana - (United States of America)

I signed up for a program online that was supposed to help me start my online business for ($49.99), hoping I could start making money at home. Shortly after I was contacted by Jeff Jeffries from Apply Knowledge Institute saying he was aware of the purchase that I had just made and was able to help me get everything going with some coaching. I would be making money in no time!!!

Jeff told me that all I needed to was to pay start-up costs and they would do the rest ($4,800).
I was then directed to sites that helped me learn more about selling more using Ebay and such websites. The sites worked fine for a little while then it stopped. I contacted Apply Knowledge and I was told that someone would contact me to walk me through fixing those issues. I was contacted by some pushy little snot named Bryan, telling me that I would need to upgrade the program and that would cost me ($1,700). A few days later I was also contacted by someone from The Tax
Club informing me that I needed to have accounting help once my business was up and running. That cost me another ($2,300).

I havent spoken to a coach in months and Im sitting here trying to figure out what it is my money really went for. It certainly wasnt for ME to make money at home. It went straight into their pockets. My online business hasnt produced anything because they did not do a thing!!! I tried contacting Apply Knowledge several times hoping that I can get my money refunded back to me and to cancel with them. They informed me that I was under a contract and I could pay the full amount, which was another $2,700, or they would sue me. I told them I would be contacting the Attorney General to straighten this out and hung up. I refuse to give them any more money. They never did anything in the first place.

I did some research on Ken Sonnenberg of Apply Knowledge aka eVertex aka 6-Figure Consulting and The Tax Club. Neither have good reputations for providing the services that they promise. THEY ARE ALL SCAM AND SCUM!!! In my research, I came across a law firm that helped me get my money back with no money up front. I spoke to this very lovely woman named Cheryl @ 319.423.7643. She really got the ball rolling and I am SO THANKFUL to her.

Moral of the story.DONT TRUST ANYONE WITH 2 FIRST NAMES(Jeff Jeffries) and certainly dont
trust Apply Knowledge Institute OR Ken Sonnenberg. They are no good and are  only out to take money from people.