Complaint Review: SupplyBoy.Com

• Reported By: Not Happy — New York United States of America
SupplyBoy.Com
2764 N Green Valley PRKWY Henderson, Nevada United States of America

SupplyBoy.Com Josh Riley RIPOFF! Bait and switch! Fake! Scam! Henderson, Nevada

First, let me start by saying that I have in fact had the original product that will be discussed.

So, I ordered a certain product, that was usually $40 in our local stores. The stores were shut down, so I searched online, and found these frauds, although I obviously didn't know that at the time. I ordered one of the item, at a $40 markup from the original price. That's right, $80. I wasn't thrilled, but it was a last resort. The package came VERY quickly, and I was mildly surprised. I opened the package, and immediately noticed the contents of the container on the INSIDE of the tape that sealed the containers top, and around the outside edge where the top screws on. I was immediately concerned, but put some faith into them, only to realize that the contents HAD been switched, and the container resealed. I believe this goes one step beyond bait-and-switch. Flat out FRAUDS. I WILL post  this EVERYWHERE I CAN. I'm quite livid.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 11/05/2012 03:36 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/SupplyBoyCom/Henderson-Nevada-89014/SupplyBoyCom-Josh-Riley-RIPOFF-Bait-and-switch-Fake-Scam-Henderson-Nevada-965085. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on SupplyBoy.Com