likes

• Updated: Tue, March 08, 2011

• Reported By: Steve Wing — Rochester New York United States of America
supplystore.com
6835 Shiloh Rd East Alpharetta, Georgia United States of America

supplystore.com monstertoner.com Charge me for product that was not shipped. Said in stock waited 3 weeks and Nothing Came. Alpharetta , Georgia

I ordered product from this company online that stated that it was in stock and ready to ship.

I waited and a week passed. I inquired about the product and got NO response. Ask them to call me time after time and got NO CALL BACK. Checked my credit card statement and was charged for the merchandise. I tried to desperately to contact the company but with no response again. Finally got tired to contact the company and filed a complaint to my credit card company to get my money back. This website doesn't have a contact number and no email address. A TOTAL RIPP OFF....  Do not do business with this firm the have other stores with different names a they are a total ripp OFF!!!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 03/08/2011 06:02 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/supplystorecom/Alpharetta-Georgia-30005/supplystorecom-monstertonercom-Charge-me-for-product-that-was-not-shipped-Said-in-stock-704079. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on supplystore.com