Complaint Review: Support Plaza

• Updated: Wed, February 26, 2014

• Reported By: Kim — Los Alamos New Mexico
Support Plaza
63-32 Grand Central Parkway Forest Hills, New York USA

Support Plaza Mirch Media Inc C/o. Support Plaza Rip-Off Artists, Scammers Without Caring Who They Hurt Forest Hills New York

Received a call claiming that he was with Microsoft tech support and I had a serious virus that needed immediate attention.  I believed him because it just received the computer for Christmas and was not knowledgeable of computer problems.  I should have known because you could hardly understand what he was saying, but I have the problem before when I call into Microsoft Company about software. Okay – so I was taken for $340 on 1/23/14. But the worst problem was that starting on 2/24/14, they call me back saying that they no longer could support me and I was due a refund. I told them to credit the same credit card that was charged but the insisted they had to have access to me computer since it is an online form, I told them No and that I would contact my bank to get the refund. I’m still receiving calls from them insisting that I must be online to get me refund. I Do Not trust them to let them access my account again. Please beware – Don’t fall for their tricks.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 02/26/2014 12:34 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Support-Plaza/Forest-Hills-New-York-11375/Support-Plaza-Mirch-Media-Inc-Co-Support-Plaza-Rip-Off-Artists-Scammers-Without-Caring-1126727. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Support Plaza