Complaint Review: supportmeltd.com

• Updated: Wed, January 02, 2013

• Reported By: SoonAg — Oklahoma United States of America
supportmeltd.com

supportmeltd.com supportkfs.com These Rip Off Guys Taught Me a Lesson! internet

I compare my check register with my online account 2-3 times weekly.  Yesterday, I noticed the last transaction at the bank was for $1.00.  That didn't seem too unusual since my wife sometime buys a book online priced at 99 cents on up, but the charge was not from the normal source.  The charge was by supportmeltd.com for $1.00.

I entered supportmeltd.com as an online search, not as a web address, then went to Ripoff Report.

After reading the Ripoff Report and other web addresses being used by apparently the same people, I went thru my check register for all of December.   Supportkfs.com had a charge for $39.00, not an unusual amount for an online charge.  And there was a charge for $2.50 by bansheecs.com.

Lesson learned?  Don't just skim over your check register.  Slow down and actually read who's making the charges.  Do they match up with charges that were made?  I'll be in touch with my bank later today or tomorrow.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 01/02/2013 01:37 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/supportmeltdcom/internet/supportmeltdcom-supportkfscom-These-Rip-Off-Guys-Taught-Me-a-Lesson-internet-990069. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on supportmeltd.com