Complaint Review: SupportSpace

• Updated: Wed, July 24, 2013

• Reported By: Jeff — Henderson Nevada
SupportSpace
395 Oyster Point Boulevard, Suite 300 South San Francisco, California USA

SupportSpace Monika Aufdermauer,Tomer Magid,Sarit Saraga Schwartz SupportSpace Inc. deceptive business practices, refusal to pay for work performed, San Francisco California South San Francisco California

*Author of original report: Correct

*UPDATE EX-employee responds: This isn't as it seems..

What followed was even more shocking. The company’s refusal to pay for completed sessions. Even though the cased were properly resolved and the customer very happy, SupportSpace denied paying me over $500 because they felt I had placed these jobs in the "incorrect service category".

I worked for them for the last two months and everything seemed ok until Jul15th 2013 when I arrived to "work" only to find the doors locked.

I then found out over 200 of use were in the same boat.  Many like myself are owed thousands of dollars SupportSpace management refuses to talk or respond.

I pride myself on being an honest man with integrity and to be denied payment for work that took me hours to perform and making the customer happy is reprehensible to me. I have never seen business practices like these before from a company. Changing the rules at the last minute, not paying contractors, not replying to contractors, and treating contractors with hostility and rudeness beyond anything I have ever seen.

I have now seen many other “experts” filing complaints on complaint boards for non-payment and so I know I am not alone. It is my hope that perhaps and attorney would like to take up this case to help literally hundreds of people recover the monies that were withheld from them.

I hope someone can please help us…

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 07/24/2013 10:57 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/SupportSpace/South-San-Francisco-California-94080/SupportSpace-Monika-AufdermauerTomer-MagidSarit-Saraga-Schwartz-SupportSpace-Inc-decep-1069681. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on SupportSpace

Correct

AUTHOR: A Good Honest Tech - ()

Monika was not directly responsible, but was one of the few contacts we had at the time this occured. In addition,  Supportspace has partially paid some technicians.

#2 UPDATE EX-employee responds

This isn't as it seems..

AUTHOR: ScammedBySadler - ()

I was part of the SupportSpace network like the person who wrote this originally. There is certainly blame to be placed, as I like many haven't been paid. However, this isn't on the person they're attempting to pin it on.

Monika Aufdermauer isn't to blame for this issue. She was unfortunate enough to become the face of the company and has taken the heat for many things. She has been more than willing to help me, and to provide answers as well as updates as things progress.   A few people have said that she's acted rude torwards them, My interactions with her haven't been like this at all.

These things have happened due to events beyond her control.