Complaint Review: support@usfinancialresources.com

• Updated: Tue, July 22, 2014

• Reported By: Cynthia — Dallas Texas
support@usfinancialresources.com
Internet USA

support@usfinancialresources.com The grant money you applied for at grants.gov has been approved. Internet

On July 22,2014. I received a call saying the application i applied for at grants.gov to receive a grant for starting my small business was approved. He told me it was for 4,500 and they can put it in my checking acct or on a credit card. I gave them my credit card info. He gave me the web address of support@usfinancialresources.com, a username, and a password but i had to wait 24hrs to use it. I received a text msg from my credit card company saying there were two charges on my acct of 3.87 and 29.95 I was told there wasn't a charge for anything. When i called the company back twice, my calls automatically went into pre recorded voice mails.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 07/22/2014 11:51 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/supportusfinancialresourcescom/internet/supportusfinancialresourcescom-The-grant-money-you-applied-for-at-grantsgov-has-been-a-1164075. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on support@usfinancialresources.com