Complaint Review: support@usfinancialresources.com

• Submitted: Fri, September 28, 2012
  • Updated: Fri, September 28, 2012

• Reported By: juan — new york New York United States of America
hollywood florida pleasant girl utah, Utah United States of America

support@usfinancialresources.com Kimberly crumton and gilbert humprey sam dawson you could trust us is not a scam i call you and you call me and i answer you, this is u.s goverment money pleasant girl utah, Utah

yestrday thursday the 27 i was contacted by an "employeee who said that he was calling fom the u.s financial resources he contact me from an extrange number which i wasnt able to call back. h said that i was granted goverment money and that the only thing i needed to do was just pay 3.87 with a ebit card which i did today friday in the morning because he was insisting on me to pay that. he called me yestardy like 10 times telling me that i was awarded the grant and i needed to make that payment so they could proceed. then he gave me a confirmation number and after a number for me to call which was 202 559 7648 and he told me to speak to sam dawson. eventually i spoke with mr dawson whic was very kind and told i needed to make a payment of 290$ so i would get my grant which was of 7000 us goverment money. i made the payment via western union and i send it to a name he provided me" kimberly crumton"at hollywood florida which she recieve. he told me to wait 10 to 15 minutes that my money would be deposit into my acount which i gave them. i waited the time i never receive the deposit money of 7000. after te time was past he called me back and told that the transaction didnt go through and they gave mr dawson a confirmation number a confirmation that i had to pay. he was asking for 450$ so he could be able to activate the number which i denied to pay. but them he called this kimberly crumton and she told him to only charged me 350$ which i deny also. then he told me that "mrs crumton"said for me to pay only 250$ and i also deny but then "mr dawson" came to aan agreement with me by saying he was going to help me with the 250$ by him putting 100$ and me put the 150$ wich i did via western union. but this money was going to a different adress and a different name that went by "gilbert humphrey" and the adress that this money went was sunrise florida which i verify and it was pick up t ponpano beach florida and "mr dawson told me after i did that payment that i was going to receive it saturday morning at 9:00am and that was it he told me to call him. but then i cheched theirwebbsite and their were tons of fraud under that website websit

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 09/28/2012 07:10 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/supportusfinancialresourcescom/pleasant-girl-utah-Utah-/supportusfinancialresourcescom-Kimberly-crumton-and-gilbert-humprey-sam-dawson-you-could-948199. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on support@usfinancialresources.com