Complaint Review: supreme brands

• Submitted: Wed, January 27, 2010
  • Updated: Fri, January 29, 2010

• Reported By: Patricia Parks — ypsilanti Michigan United States of America
supreme brands

supreme brands knightsticks trial product comes with NO instructions.Billed 9days later for entire amount.Billed 10days again for replacement.Total approx. $170.Co. refused to refund any even though I have not received 2nd ship. Internet

*UPDATE Employee: Sorry To Hear About Your Issues

Supreme brands knightsticks does not send ANY instructions for use of their electronic cigarette.They claim that in order to be more tree friendly, they have instructions on the internet that one may access and print out . They charged $9.99 initially on Dec.28 2009 for shipping, sent the item,which I received on Jan 8 2010.They charged my card $99.90 on Jan 17 2010(which was only 9 days after I received the product and not 10 as stated in the agreement , and $59.85  again 10 days after that(Jan. 27 2010}for a replacement. I called the company to say that I would not be accepting the replacement and was told that I may not refuse the item do to a possibility of tampering and that even though I had not received the item,they could not accept it as a return. The supervisor there told (after much protest by me)that I could be refunded HALF($29.92) of the replacement cost only if I would not dispute the charge with my bank. I made 3 calls to this company to be able to talk to a supervisor,being told that they were busy and would call me back. They NEVER did. After finally reaching someone acting as supervisor, I felt a strong unwillingness to do anything to resolve the situation. There are many other companies who sell similar products that are MUCH more consumer friendly.This is a BAD company!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 01/27/2010 06:47 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/supreme-brands/internet/supreme-brands-knightsticks-trial-product-comes-with-NO-instructionsBilled-9days-later-fo-560953. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on supreme brands

Sorry To Hear About Your Issues

AUTHOR: Devin - (United States of America)

Dear Customer,

I'm very sorry to hear about your issues with our company - I just first wanted to clarify the trial period, as this was disclosed repeatedly in the terms and condtions you had agreed to.

You have a 10-day trial period from the date the product is shipped, not received, as we have no actual way of knowing when a customer opens and starts trying the product.

It is also our return policy that we cannot accept refunds on shipped items due to tampering concerns.

I'm very sorry you did not get proper customer assistance and did not receive a call back - I would be happy to research your account further and provide you with further assistance. Please just respond to this post or send me a private message and I will do my best to resolve any issues you have.

Sincerely,