Complaint Review: Supreme Hair Design

• Updated: Mon, July 29, 2013

• Reported By: Sara — Rootstown Ohio
Supreme Hair Design
Tallmadge Road Rootstown, Ohio USA

Supreme Hair Design Debbie-manager, Martha, Nichole, Cindy It will look like a 2 year old took a pair of scissors to your head!! Rootstown Ohio

This salon is horrible and unprofessional!! I went in for a simple highlight and trim. When I left the first time I noticed where the highlights were on the side they had bled through and left zebra like stripes on the sides of my head. I went to get the color fixed and all they did was put a toner on it and still not solve the problem. The lines are still there. The cut was horrible!! The supposed layers just looked uneven and not blended at all. I went there a second time to get the "layers" blended. It took two of their stylists to try to fix it but all they did was take about 4 inches off my haand and the layers were still uneven and not blended. I ended up going to another salon the next day and paying for them to fix it right. When I called the rude manager Debbie on the following Monday to ask for my money back so I could pay to get my color fixed she said they do not give cash refunds and I could come there and they could fix it, I declined and said after three attempts your stylists still couldn't fix it!! Why would I let them mess it up again??!! She said "well obviously we can't satisfy you but we're not giving you your money back??!" What happened to "customer service"?? This woman basically laughed in my face!!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 07/29/2013 08:41 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Supreme-Hair-Design/Rootstown-Ohio-44272/Supreme-Hair-Design-Debbie-manager-Martha-Nichole-Cindy-It-will-look-like-a-2-year-old-1071182. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Supreme Hair Design