Complaint Review: surfcitysportscards.net

• Updated: Tue, June 11, 2013

• Reported By: joltedman — scammed Other
surfcitysportscards.net
Internet USA

surfcitysportscards.net is an internet scamming site by jim harden Internet

Be very careful with buying online. I purchased from this guy (Jim Harden) and even spoke with him on the phone. Seemed like a trustworthy guy. I ordered almost $200 worth of UFC hobby boxes and asked for overnight shipping. His website uses a proxy server to hide the identity of the owners name. However, when you call him on the phone, hi gives you his name. lol. So he puts his # up on the website which is 330-430-9968 then takes it down and puts up (888)784-5822. So I call him and place an order online on May 21st. I wait til thursday and email him and he says order was shipped. I get nothing. I wait for 4 days then email him about my stuff because I paid for overnight shipping (so I could get in on the hype sales on ebay). He tells me his merchant services account had the payment on hold and he would find out what was going on with it by Tuesday and my order wasn't shipped. Tuesday came and went and I emailed him on wednesday. He responds with " payment was cleared and items were shipped". So I accepted his merchant thing messed up. The ebay hype was gone at this point and I was just waiting to bust some boxes. Nothing came. On May 31st I emailed him for a receipt of shipping. Didn't have one. Promised a half refund and cards. Again, I was pleased with this. On June 6th I emailed him again. Told him product nor refund was here. So on June 7th, he responded and said he would give me a full refund and the cards. It's tuesday again, 3 weeks!!!!!! No refund, no cards!!!! Filed with the IC3 (internet crimes division) and with my bank for a dispute. Took the emails and my "invoice". That site is fake!!!!!!!!!!!!!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 06/11/2013 10:24 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/surfcitysportscardsnet/internet/surfcitysportscardsnet-is-an-internet-scamming-site-by-jim-harden-Internet-1058235. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on surfcitysportscards.net