Complaint Review: surfinjunkie ebay

surfinjunkie ebay
, Select State/Province USA

surfinjunkie ebay Sent fake Bath & Body Works wallflower refills. ebay internet

*REBUTTAL Owner of company: SURFINJUNKIE - 100% AUTHENTIC ITEMS

I purchased what was listed as Bath & Body Works wallflower refills from surfinjunkie on ebay. When I received them they came individually bubble wrapped, not in B &B packing. There was very little scent, not like an original wallflower but I went ahead and plugged one in for 2 days. Absolutely no scent! I contacted the seller and was treated very rudely and after I placed my review I received an email telling me that she was through with me and not to contact her again. There are similar reviews regarding the scent of their fraudulent wallflowers, so I know I'm not the only one scammed. I was able to track her to some foreign country through twitter.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 12/22/2013 08:30 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/surfinjunkie-ebay/Select-StateProvince/surfinjunkie-ebay-Sent-fake-Bath-Body-Works-wallflower-refills-ebay-internet-1109021. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on surfinjunkie ebay

#1 REBUTTAL Owner of company

SURFINJUNKIE - 100% AUTHENTIC ITEMS

AUTHOR: ebaysurfinjunkie - ()

I have done some investigation regarding this buyer and cannot find a buyer named Linda that purchased any wallflower bulbs from us on ebay.  We are the owners and operators of SURFINJUNKIE on Ebay.  We have no record of a buyer named Linda within the past six months, in fact.

We buy all of our items from a local BBW store, BBW outlet or directly from BBW online.  All of these items are from the authentic BBW company.  We do not buy from a middle man.

Some wallfower bulbs have a heavy scent and some have a light scent.  People that shop at BBW are familiar with this.  Also, if the bulbs are sold individually, they are bubble wrapped and can be out of original packaging, but the ebay listing shows this in pictures and states this.

This report is obviously a seller that competes with us on ebay.  There is no reason for a person to make such a fraudulent claim, especially claiming that we are from out of the country.  We are located in California.  We do not and never have shipped from out of the country.

We have had no other such claims before or since we found this fake posting here on Ripoff Report.  Please contact us directly on ebay if you have any other questions.  Our feedback on ebay is appoximately 99.3% positive on ebay.  Those numbers equate to 993 people out of 1000 being 100% please with the service.  We realize we cannot please everyone, but we honestly and fairly treat customers so that we feel good about our business.  Contact us directy through ebay if you have any questions about thsi situation.

EBAY STORE NAME - SURFINJUNKIE