Complaint Review: Surojni F Singh

• Updated: Tue, May 22, 2012

• Reported By: SB — Bronx New York United States of America
Surojni F Singh
4627 White Plains Rd Bronx, New York United States of America

Surojni F Singh Surojni Singh Real estate agent in wrong profession! Bronx, New York

I was debating whether or not to write this report because I am SO upset at the service I recieved. Surojni Singh does NOT belong in this line of work as a realtor. When looking for condos in the bronx area she was very uneducated about common things any second homebuyer would know.

When I would reach her on the phone she would get frustrated quickly and would yell at me with my questions. She has no customer service skills and she seemed as if she had no time to look for homes. I have since went with another agent that puts her to complete shame and am a proud home owner again!

I wish I had time to write all the details, but I want to wash my hands of this and let everyone know how disrespectful, uneducated about her occupation and impatient she is first and foremost to be in a customer service field. (ERA)

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 05/22/2012 09:03 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Surojni-F-Singh/Bronx-New-York-10470/Surojni-F-Singh-Surojni-Singh-Real-estate-agent-in-wrong-profession-Bronx-New-York-886233. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Surojni F Singh