Complaint Review: Surplus Alert

• Submitted: Sat, December 31, 2005
  • Updated: Sat, January 28, 2006

• Reported By:Aurora Colorado
Surplus Alert
surplusalert.com Pleasant Grove, Utah U.S.A.

Surplus Alert ripoff no answers phones so I can cancel Pleasant Grove Utah

*Consumer Comment: Maybe I just got lucky but...

*UPDATE EX-employee responds: Contach me in-case someone needs help to file case against Surplus Alert

Order Surplus Alert one week ago, when I read the rip off report I HAVE BEEN TRYING TO CANCEL, But no answers the phones.

Edward
Aurora, Colorado

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 12/31/2005 11:58 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Surplus-Alert/Pleasant-Grove-Utah-84062/Surplus-Alert-ripoff-no-answers-phones-so-I-can-cancel-Pleasant-Grove-Utah-169942. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Surplus Alert

Maybe I just got lucky but...

AUTHOR: Danielle - (U.S.A.)

Surplus Alert Either I got lucky Or RipOffReport Worked. I was aware of all charges.

I think Rip Off Report worked on this one. When I signed up, I was made aware of all charges & didn't have any surprises. So for all of the people who have reported Surplus Alert, give yourselves a hand, because unless I got lucky, it worked.

#2 UPDATE EX-employee responds

Contach me in-case someone needs help to file case against Surplus Alert

AUTHOR: Rogine Emmanuel J. - (Philippines)

Hi there. I used to work for surples alert. The company itself is based in Utah. You guys are correct, but the telemarketing company that does the call sfor it isnot in UTAH it's somewhere here in the philippines. In case any law enforcement agency wants to pursue this case please contac me. THanks