Complaint Review: Surrey Storage

• Updated: Thu, July 25, 2013

• Reported By: Robert — Blaine Washington
Surrey Storage
3093 194 street, Surrey, B.C. Surey, British Columbia Canada

Surrey Storage Trent Richardson Surey Storage and Trent Richardson are THIEVES who STEAL from their Clients Surey Internet

I recently put my truck in storage with these crooks and had to leave town for a month. When I came back, my car had been unlocked and some cash and valuables that I had left in the glove box were missing. When I confronted Cori in the office, she denied that anyone had been in my truck. So I called the owner Trent Richardson, and he claimed no one could even get in my truck. When I reminded him that nobody else had a key other than him, he gor huffy and like a big-shot, again denying that he or anyone from his storage could have got in my truck. All told there was over $1,000 in cash taken as well as some valuable jewerly from a family members estate that wsere taken. When I told the police, they said there was nothing they could do because I had parked the vehicle there at my choice. The bottom line is, SURREY STORAGE AND OR CORI (secretry) AND TRENT RICHARDSON STOLE MY BELONGINGS FROM MY TRUCK WHILE PARKED IN THEIR STORAGE.

I highly recommend to everyone that they avoid this company and these people cause they are LIARS AND THIEVES!

BEWARE!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 07/25/2013 04:46 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Surrey-Storage-/Surey-British-Columbia-V3S9V2/Surrey-Storage-Trent-Richardson-Surey-Storage-and-Trent-Richardson-are-THIEVES-who-STEAL-1070137. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Surrey Storage