Complaint Review: sushi son

• Reported By: anonymous — boca raton Florida
sushi son
123 ne 20th ave deerfield beach, Florida USA

sushi song lie , Cheat , Unrightfully fire deerfield beach Florida

Late august i aquired  job at sushi song. After hiring me almost immeddiately they stated id start the next day in within a months time i should have my W2 form for taxes. Though about a month had gone by & there was no talk of a W2 or 1099 form.

I got my first check. We were paid monthly, & i was told after taxes it should be about 200 $ or so. But when i recieved the check it was not a pay stub, it had no work period dates or the hours or amount of taxes withheld it was only a personal check from the owner.

After asking questions of why that was to a former co worker i found what seemed to be as though i was being payed under the table.

I ask my manager again where is my W2 and he says he'll see if he can get one.

about 2 weeks go by and without any notice , I was told from the investor Ted ,whom barely was there unless eating with his family. That he was a perfectionst & i didnt meet his standards, though during my two months of work i had never been spoken to about my service in a negative way, i was always told i did well.

So this lead me to believe they had been scamming me the whole time & decided to let me go due to me becoming suspiscious.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 10/16/2013 04:40 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/sushi-son/deerfield-beach-Florida-33441/sushi-song-lie-Cheat-Unrightfully-fire-deerfield-beach-Florida-1092444. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on sushi son