Complaint Review: sutton house - shelter corp

• Updated: Mon, March 15, 2010

• Reported By: sgat — SAN ANTONIO Texas United States of America
sutton house - shelter corp
11711 wall st san antonio, Texas United States of America

sutton house shelter corp DONT EXPECT ANY UPGRADES OR PROFESSIONALISM FROM THIS APT san antonio, Texas

As a resident of Sutton House Apartments in San Antonio Texas, I am writing to express my profound disappointment at that lack of upgrades, professionalism, and all around dysfunction.

I reported on two separate occasion to management that maintenance who live two doors down from me were extremely loud drinking a partying after hours. I asked the managers are the staff upheld to the same standards as the residents? They informed me they were not responsible for what they did after work. I state the lease policy clearly states a noise ordinance. I also mentioned the fact if maintenance lived on site why was there trash everywhere and they clearly walked by it as if they didn't see it what was the difference between Saturday and Monday picking it up. I had asked that these complaints be communicated to maintenance but the informer not be known of course this was not done This resulted in snide comments and stony silence from maintenance resulting in a hostile living environment. I at that point did not feel comfortable even walking out my door.

I reported to the apartment complex that my neighbor upstairs was not only noisy but had unsavory individual living there. This individual had on a police ankle bracelet which I reported I immediately reported this the next day. My concern at that time is that not only I but maintenance saw this individual push a young man up against the wall in a threatening manner.

The day I move any I reported several discrepancies with the apartment the main one being the apartment was not cleaned at all. I come in to three black guys splashing dirty water with filthy rage around to make the apartment "ready." If I did not have to travel the next few days I would have walked out.

This last item is a big one. Since the day I have moved into my apartment there has been several ongoing issues with maintenance and management regarding my air conditioner. It started with the air conditioners not blowing cool air which I reported. Then it began to leak inside the apartment which I reported . I then began to leak outside one heaving as if something had busted outside which I reported. This system has been taped(yes taped) water drained, filters changed etc and it still has issues every spring and summer. I have been told it freezes don't put it below 60, give it break sometimes. Not long ago a water heater went out and the water was out in the entire builiding. The heater was placed outside it appeared to be the original from 1985

I was told I could move at any time. What happened to working out issues?

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 03/15/2010 11:05 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/sutton-house-shelter-corp/san-antonio-Texas-78230/sutton-house-shelter-corp-DONT-EXPECT-ANY-UPGRADES-OR-PROFESSIONALISM-FROM-THIS-APT-san-a-581186. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on sutton house - shelter corp